Old April 1st 04, 04:47 AM
laurie

Default Sad

One thing I just plain didn't get in that story is the bit about
infants 3-11 months old not getting as much sleep as experts
recommend. Most parents of babies I know do everything they can to
try to get the baby to sleep as much as possible! I'm more inclined

clined
for that age to think the experts' recommendation is off base rather
than the infants' sleeping. There's only so much control parents have
over it, and the rest is up to the kid.

Kate
and the Bug, 9.5 months

With the first baby, yes, but I think it's a lot harder to get regular naps and
stuff with subsequent kids, since you're on the go with the older ones.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, 11 months