Old February 6th 04, 07:49 PM
Dawn Lawson

Default upset at nanny -- vent

Irrational Number wrote:

Hello ladies, I'm unlurking to vent about my nanny.

I got the stomach flu Monday night, so I stayed home
Tuesday and Wednesday. So, in one of our casual
conversations, the nanny told me that when she's
taking a snack break, Pillbug mouthes so excitedly
that she GIVES HIM A BIT OF WHEAT BREAD!

((Anita))
It's very upsetting. I went through it with my mom, although she made
it very clear that as soon as I would leave DS with her, she intended to
feed him anything she damn well pleased. Doesn't make things very
settled or inspire a great deal of trust.

(Since then, I've learned even more about DS's paternal history wrt
allergies, and I'm SO glad I struggled as much as I did. Even if it
makes no difference in the end, at least I did what I could)

Can you print off some stuff for her to read? Purge your house for a
while of stuff he can't have?

Dawn