Old January 26th 04, 09:26 PM
Tracey

Default calorically dense toddler snacks?

Here in CT, the ONLY full fat yogurt that I can find is Stonyfield (both the
'regular organic full fat' in the big container and the YoBaby in the tiny
containers). Sigh. I wish there were other choices.

"Sara" wrote in message
Shannon wrote:

Yogurt - esp. Yo Baby by Stonyfield Farms

Why Yo Baby in particular? It's astoundingly sweet, and the containers
can't be resealed if yo' baby doesn't finish it; I'm not convinced
it's a good product.

We buy large containers of plain organic yoghurt, which we all prefer
(and we eat a _lot_ of it.) If only a store near me sold Brown Cow...
ahh....

--
Sara, accompanied by the sweet-food-rejecting barnacle