Old April 28th 06, 01:49 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default 10 tips for nutrition (by Nestle)

"Notchalk" wrote in message
How much misinformation could they get into one small paragraph about
breastfeeding? I don't see antibodies as added bonuses of breastmilk,
do you? I thought they were normal for a baby to be consuming for the
first few years of life! ... and I'm sure Health Authorities recommend
you breastfeed for longer than six months!

Sounds fine to me. And yes I do think anti-bodies are an added bonus for
breastfeeding. A point that many women see as an incentive to breastfeed. So
I am really not sure what your problem is, except that it is by Nestle,
which again I don't have a problem with like many on this group. I read
through the article and couldn't really find anything that I disagreed with.
Me thinks you guys are just too picky. And the article says that breastmilk
should be given for the first six months, which is true and then at that
point you start solids.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)