Old January 24th 08, 03:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

Default Subpoenas not answered

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:02:40 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

[...]

KW Do you have evidence there was willful refusal?
KW Some subpoenas went unanswered, and
KW someone will have to answer for it.
KW However, you act as if you KNOW one or
KW more people WILLFULLY withheld the
KW documents/information.
KW Do you have anything to support the implication?

G What do you think, Betty?

BW Greg, I just don't know what to think..
BW ..no one has told me yet! LOL

I thought you said you are an independent thinker!

How do you like it when somebody doesn't answer
their subpoena, Betty?

And what does that indicate you YOU, Betty?

How does asking Betty these questions answer the points I've
raised?

It doesn't.
That's just what Greg does.
That's all.

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...