Old December 8th 08, 06:15 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
Curly Surmudgeon

Default What's with debt?

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:02:49 -0800, DB wrote:

"simpleton" wrote in message
news

"DB" wrote in message

"Anneke.A" wrote in message
According to David Walker the former comptoller general of the United
states the national debt would be $ 10,5 trillion but if every debt of
the US would be payed it would be $50 trillion. I never knew that the
debt would be this high but IOUSA was enlightening. So every US
citizen would be in hock for $145.000 to begin with? With a 2%
interest rate that would be $2900 per person per year just to be a
citizen? No wonder why the banks are failing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M...roller_General)

Most Fathers are forced to pay $9,000 per year in Child Support, why
can't the average citizen afford to pay $3,000 for their fair share of
the debt that they benefited from or are they just going to pass it on
to their children?

All you dead beats, pay up!

How did I benefit from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which GWB has
been putting on the National Credit Card (National Debt)? - He will
continue putting on that credit card about $10 Bln/month until January
20, 2009 - who to benefit?
How did I benefit from Bush the Farther's war against Iraq - again a
major contributor to the National Debt?
How did I benefit from Reagan's support of Afghan mujaheds who have
later morphed into Taliban?
How did I benefit from the war against Vietnam - the one which has
started relentless growth of the National Debt? How do I benefit from
continued Star Wars efforts if our alleged remaining potential enemies
are little "terrorists" scattered in the mountains? - Are we going to
use our ballistic missiles to nuke those mountains? On the other hand, I
can name some of the beneficiaries of all those continued humongous
expenses - military-industrial complex being the primary one. Let them
pay. Let the big oil companies who hoped to use the US armed forces to
gain control of the world's 3rd largest oil resources pay. Let the
zionists, who have incited using our armed forces to bring down their
arch-enemy Saddam, pay their share now. Will they? - If they will not,
why would I?

Are you saying all those young men that died fighting for "your" Freedom
was for nothing?

Uhm, how did the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, Bosnia, Lebanon,
Vietnam, Korea, or Colombia enhance my freedom?

Pay up you deadbeats! You have the option of paying on the 1st or the
15th of the month or go to prison for not meeting your obligation. It's
only $300 a month, why can't you pay that?

You first, ante up.

--
Regards, Curly
Vote Republican, Suffering Builds Character