Old December 8th 08, 10:45 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
Curly Surmudgeon

Default What's with debt?

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:56:17 -0800, DB wrote:

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in

Are you saying all those young men that died fighting for "your"
Freedom was for nothing?

Uhm, how did the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, Bosnia,
Lebanon, Vietnam, Korea, or Colombia enhance my freedom?

Pay up you deadbeats! You have the option of paying on the 1st or the
15th of the month or go to prison for not meeting your obligation.
It's only $300 a month, why can't you pay that?

You first, ante up.

The government will just garnish your wages then, no need to ask you! All
they have to do is pass a bill, not hard considering they passed a $700
Billion dollar bill in just 3 weeks!
Who is going to stop them, you?

Already did that, the feds cannot touch me.

When are you going to pay your "fair share"?

--
Regards, Curly
Vote Republican, Suffering Builds Character