Old May 19th 04, 07:45 PM
Mary W.

Default 1914

Ilse Witch wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2004 11:20:53 -0400, Mary W. wrote:

My numbers never got that high, if that helps! They were over 1000, but
I think the max I hit was 1200 or so.

You mean you were pregnant and had a healthy baby with your numbers not
exceeding 1200? Did you also have low progesterone?

Nope, with my miscarriage the highest I got was 1200- we followed them
serially for awhile with a slow rise before they started to fall. And my
progesterone
was low. With my term pregnancy my early numbers doubled and my
progesterone was very high. We stopped checking after the 2nd beta.

Sorry for the confusion.

Mary