Old January 25th 04, 08:14 PM
Jeff

Default OT - Doll House experiences and questions (xpost)

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message

Jeff wrote:

http://puffins.com/

Cool site. I like their toys.

Ethical question: Do you think it is really honest to get a new

dollhouse
and sell it? Personally, I don't see the problem with it. Before the

fire,
you were free to sell the dollhouse. I don't see why you wouldn't be

now.
Just a question.

No ethical dilemma. BTDT
As you say, were free to sell before the fire, lost it, and what you do
with it after the fire insurance replaces is is your business.
Is it more ethical that the insurance company saves $500?
Believe me, insurance companies aren't there to help you out, they are
there to make money.

I concur. I just thought I would see what others thought.

I also agree that the XXXX industry is there to make money, not really help
you out. XXXX is just about any industry, not just insurance. But, then
again, I think of my self as my own company, trying to make money for me.
;-)

Jeff

Dawn