Old January 30th 04, 10:26 PM
just me

Default OT - update to Doll House experiences and questions (xpost)

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...
(Cathy Weeks) wrote in message

. com...

So, first, what do you think I should do? And, for those of you who
had dollhouses, did you like them? Did you play with them?

Well, I've made my decision. I'm going to get another kit with the
insurance settlement. It will be something my daughter and I can
build together when the time comes. If she's a builder, then it
satisfies that requirement - even if she doesn't end up playing with
it. And if she is a player, then that's good too. It is also more
portable, and takes up less space, which is important, too. I will
have enough space to store the darn thing. And it will be so much
nicer than just giving my daughter a dollhouse that someone else
built. Plus she can help choose the colors and stuff. I'll make the
time to build it someday.

I talked with the insurance adjuster to make sure I have the full $700
available when making my choice - and the answer is yes. They don't
really care, as long as I'm buying a dollhouse (and not some other
toy).

It sounds like you're pleased with your decision, and that's really all that
matters. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

-Aula