Old July 5th 03, 05:52 AM
Scout

Default OT (xposted) - US Constitution discussion

"tötö©" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:03:42 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

"tötö©" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:57:01 -0500, "David J. Hughes"
wrote:

Just addressing your questions, I personally favor an absolute right
to keep and bear arms, with no weasely justifications or purposes.
"Sir, why are you lugging around a manpack mini gun?"
"Because I damn well feel like it, not that it's any of your damn
business, nosey!"

David Hughes

LOL Don't take this wrong (it's a quote from a friend who is
in Switzerland)

"Why would anybody in our civilized countries need to bear and keep
weapons for security?

Answer: Because civilized countries don't always remain civilized nor

free
from attack by those less civilized whether on a national or individual
level.

Aren't we all cozily protected by our wonderful
governments?

Who protects you from your wonderful government?

And what would recreational mean? The idiots disturbing
my Sunday peace at the nearby shooting range? I pray to whoever is
responsible the ****s shoot there respective heads off, asap.
Yours must be one of very few countries cementing penis envy in the
constitution."

No offense, not this doesn't sound like anyone from Switzerland to me.
Sounds more like an American anti-gun troll.

Nah. He's a radical left-winger though.

Figures. Same empty headed emotionalism.