Old June 18th 05, 05:56 PM
dragonlady

In article . com,
wrote:

Mary wrote:
Have any of you faced a teacher, preschool or otherwise that dressed
inappropriately? Recently, I experienced a situation with "teachers"
(they were actually college students doing a summer intern-job) that
wore low ride, cotton, white, mini skirts, with no slips (do people
still wear slips?). One has a tongue stud. Both wore shirts with their
belly buttons exposed.
It is a delicate situation in that I am related to the owner. I did
say something to the owner, but then let the subject die.
I can say that husband is eager to drive my daughters to the school!

In a previous preschool, the teachers had tattoos, but they covered
them up. I have a tattoo as well, but if I was in a professional
situation, I would cover it up.

Mary

Ok...so I can kind of understand the concern with appropriate dress.
Most schools afterall, have dress codes. I'm not sure how I would feel
about the piercings. If it is an issue for that particular teacher (i.e
there is difficulty in understanding what she says), then I can
understand that. FWIW, I once met someone (professionally) that I'd
talked to on the phone several times. Until I met her in person, I had
no idea that she had a tongue stud. For some people it isn't an issue.

Your comment regarding your husband though leads me to believe that
there's more to your complaints than you have fully described. If it
bothers you that he looks at other women then I suggest you have a
long, meaningfull talk with him. It might help.

annette

Personally, I can't imagine being bothered by DH looking. My mother's
position was always that she didn't care WHERE dad did his window
shopping, as long as he made his purchases at home.