Old December 4th 05, 06:38 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
john wrote:
http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.p...icle&sid= 259

Christine Maggiore and her husband, Robin Scovill, are challenging the
Los Angeles County Coroner's finding that their three-year-old daughter
Eliza Jane Scovill died from Aids-related pneumonia.

We interview pathologist Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati who has just authored a
report revealing that the child died of anaphylactic reaction to a
prescribed antibiotic, and we speak also Dr. Andrew Maniotis of the
University Illinois at Chicago.

For excellent analysis of al-Bayati's "work" see:

http://tinyurl.com/dam9v

especially this comment by a real pathologist:

A Google search reveals that he is a "pathologist-for-hire", figuring in
many court cases where "alternative" science can get people off. He was
involved in the Yurko case.

Peter Moran