Old December 4th 05, 11:41 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

Mark Probert wrote:
john wrote:

http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.p...icle&sid= 259

Christine Maggiore and her husband, Robin Scovill, are challenging the
Los Angeles County Coroner's finding that their three-year-old
daughter Eliza Jane Scovill died from Aids-related pneumonia.

We interview pathologist Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati who has just authored
a report revealing that the child died of anaphylactic reaction to a
prescribed antibiotic, and we speak also Dr. Andrew Maniotis of the
University Illinois at Chicago.

For excellent analysis of al-Bayati's "work" see:

http://tinyurl.com/dam9v

especially this comment by a real pathologist:

Just for clarification, I checked on Dr. William Bligh-Glover and found
that he is a forensic pathologist and deputy coroner in Ohio. He has
testified in murder cases.

That is certainly more qualifying to render an opinion than a
toxicologist who rents himself out by the hour.

I read this post and it was the first time I've heard about Dr.
Al-Bayati. I find it interesting that no-one could find an actual
pathologist (that is an MD who has taken specialty training in the
discipline of pathology) to make the claim that Eliza Jane died of
something other than AIDS. She had an AIDS-defining illness, and I don't
know of any competent pathologist (and I'm one myself) who wouldn't have
made that diagnosis. Dr. Al-Bayati may teach and work in the department
of pathology, but he's not qualified (or trained) to make those diagnoses.

Alas, I think the denialists are working from a predetermined,
irrational viewpoint and evidence is not going to change this. But you
gotta keep telling the truth. Keep it up.