Old December 5th 05, 12:23 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Peter Moran wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

john wrote:

http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.p...icle&sid= 259

Christine Maggiore and her husband, Robin Scovill, are challenging the
Los Angeles County Coroner's finding that their three-year-old daughter
Eliza Jane Scovill died from Aids-related pneumonia.

We interview pathologist Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati who has just authored a
report revealing that the child died of anaphylactic reaction to a
prescribed antibiotic, and we speak also Dr. Andrew Maniotis of the
University Illinois at Chicago.

For excellent analysis of al-Bayati's "work" see:

http://tinyurl.com/dam9v

especially this comment by a real pathologist:

A Google search reveals that he is a "pathologist-for-hire", figuring in
many court cases where "alternative" science can get people off. He was
involved in the Yurko case.

I read that. He is NOT a medical doctor, NOT board certified by the ABMS:

Results for Criteria: "al-Bayati"

We are sorry, but there are no entries which match your search criteria,
please try one or more of the following:

While he may be a toxicologist, he is not qualified, IMNSHO, to render an
opinion on diagnosis. The link I provided is to an excellent analysis of
the facts and findings, and, the comment is from a fellow who is, because
he is a coroner.

No need to search for anything EXCEPT the man's name, and correct title.

Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati

Proving, Mark Probert is a BLATANT LIAR.

http://www.justiceforej.com/

Let us take a moment to examine the parents of this dead child. Were
they merely naive?

Robin Scovill is a movie maker. In 2004 he made “The Other Side of AIDS”
where he promotes the idea that HIV does not cause AIDS.IOW, he makes
money off of lying that can kill people. Sadly, it killed his daughter.

Mom is no better:

http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/index/cmaggiore.htm