Old December 14th 07, 02:41 PM posted to misc.kids
Welches

Default Organic milk / hormone free milk

"Stephanie" wrote in message
. ..

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
Ericka Kammerer wrote in
:

Actually, the AAP recommends 1% or skim starting at
2 years of age (whole milk only before then).

ok, i thought it was 3-4. i won't buy low/no fat products
though, so it doesn't affect me.
lee

Milkfat is not the best fat. If possible, veggie fats like avodcado,
cocounut, nuts and such are best. Coconut fat is expensive but we have a
friend who buys it in mega bulk, so we get a decent deal. I wish my kids
liked avocados. But then maybe not since they are not cheap either. I
could eat them morning, noon and night. Yum.

Avocados get pretty cheap round here. #2 eats them like fruit.
Debbie