Old December 14th 07, 04:06 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default Organic milk / hormone free milk

"Stephanie" wrote in
:

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
ok, i thought it was 3-4. i won't buy low/no fat products
though, so it doesn't affect me.

Milkfat is not the best fat. If possible, veggie fats like
avodcado, cocounut, nuts and such are best. Coconut fat is
expensive but we have a friend who buys it in mega bulk, so
we get a decent deal. I wish my kids liked avocados. But
then maybe not since they are not cheap either. I could eat
them morning, noon and night. Yum.

we don't drink much milk, but i do use it in cooking... and
also a lot of yogurt & sour cream, and cheeses.
i love cooking with coconut milk, but Boo is not a big fan of
nuts, so i don't get to use them much.
he does love avocadoes. guacamole was one of his favorite
'baby foods', but they're very expensive in New England.
do your kids like artichokes? i think Boo would eat those to
the exclusion of anything else if he got the chance.
lee