Old January 21st 08, 12:30 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

Default Why Caseworker Perjury charges were dropped - Subpoena's not answered?

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:04:30 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

On Jan 20, 11:44*am, "dragonsgirl" wrote:
"Kent Wills" wrote in message

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:14:17 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

KW Someone from the AG's office isn't
KW likely going to be a defense attorney.
KW The Attorney General's office PROSECUTES.

Would you like to word that better Kent?

Are you of the opinion that one of the AG's lawyers would act
as the accused's defense counsel? *Not even you can be this stupid.

That's almost as stupid as my ex claiming that I provided the 'D.A. who
handled' his divorce case with an affidavit of relevant facts.
LOL
Like everyone is stupid enough to believe that a DA does divorce cases.

Sure...the state office is going to provide an attorney to defend the state
employee that they are prosecuting.
LOL

They might have to give a public defender, but that's a whole different ball
game.

Can you think of a reason WHY the AG's office might actually
defend CPS caseworkers in court?

None. Maybe you could enlighten me, and anyone else who is
unable to make up a reason.

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...