Old January 26th 04, 03:29 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default Healthy baby born to 11-year-old in Ukraine

Leanne wrote:
I didn't start AF until age 13. I didn't really need a bra until the last
couple of years of high school , like a lot of the people in my age group.

Now it seems like kids are developing in elementary school! Breasts,
periods, and everything.

I started AF when i was 11 or 12, and needed to wear a bra when i was about
13.

Its different for everyone

I wonder if I'm the only one here who started just before her 9th
birthday and was in a bra not too long after that? I'll admit that I
now know that I was an anomaly back then, though at the time I thought I
was perfectly normal. There were only two other girls in my class who
were like me, and they, too, thought that they were normal.

This kind of thing really doesn't trouble me. One of my profs said that
research suggests that what's causing it is richer diets and a resulting
increase in body fat at younger ages.