Old September 15th 09, 01:38 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Schwarzenegger's propaganda

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

" wrote in message

[snip]

Oh bloody hell. Who let you out of your cage again?

You keep posting the ridiculous bull**** and I'll stop in from time
to time and make fun of you. I know how much you hate to hear the
truth when it contradicts your whining, but someone has to do it.

Yup, with astounding regularity, you somehow manage to wedge both
feet into your mouth more often then anyone I've ever had the
pleasure of not meeting. Your ability to post some of the most inane,
ridiculous, incomprehensible crap anyone has ever put forth is truly
incredible.

Though, I still can't help but wonder if you'll ever, through
whatever fluke of fate, somehow publish the truth AND back it up with
factual, verifiable data. But I'm not going to hold my breath, it
may be a very long wait before you get round to it.

Yet you have yet to show me where I am wrong. You just whine a little
bit more and talk about me rather than the subject of the thread. You
tell me what fact you want backed up and I'll back it up.

You've been proven wrong on every "fact" you ever posted. You refuse to
learn because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Phil #3

Yet you are unable to show me a factual error in any of my posts, you
keep claiming that I am incorrect but you never back it up, you just
keep whining and pretending all of your problems are someone else's
fault. You are probably as incapable of learning as everything else.