Old November 16th 04, 03:49 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: what do you think?
From: "Tiffany"
Date: 11/15/2004 4:51 PM Eastern Standard Time

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
. com...
"Tiffany" wrote in message
yeah right Paul........ you really think the system would do that? lol
(make the mother pay support)

How you doing by the way?

I think the system does make the mother pay child support, if she
works and earns money.

Karen

No, typically the CS system is sexist. Do some research if you like. Don't
assume just because it should be that way that it is. If a mother is told to
pay support, it is also typically lower then when the tables are turned.

The amount of support one pays is based upon each of the parents income, this
society likes to pay women in the workforce less than a man doing the same job.
I don't find it a womans fault ordered suport would be less when many men are
paid more simply because they are men. Therefore yes her support payment would
be less acording to her income. Which is why so many people will cut back thier
work so as to pay less support to thier children, and find ways to hide as much
of thier income as possible again to cheat thier own flesh and blood, men and
women alike. It is also not a womans fault if what Paul says is true, that it
is not enforced, I believe there are as many women that find the fathers of
thier children skating through the system as well, I would feel the same way
about any man or woman that did not contribute to thier childrens financial
needs.