Old October 19th 05, 05:52 AM
A&G&K&H

Default AF

"Cheryl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Since #2 I've been much more sensitive to progesterone and have nausea
every month about 3 days before my period starts. It's one reason I'm
not on hormonal birth control anymore, and it's also why I didn't
believe I was pregnant the last two times until after the +ve HPT - the
nausea just didn't go away. On the plus side though it means I know
when to buy tampons etc, and it also never gets worse than that mild
hungover-type nausea.

Thanks Cheryl ... I suspect the spew was the result of AF.... nobody else
got sick and there was no suspect food to cause it.