Old July 8th 03, 02:01 PM
Chookie

Default OK, Someone Pinch Me!

In article ,
"New York Jen" wrote:

Ok, took the second test this morning and it was positive! The line was a
little darker than the one last night. HOLY SMOKES! I'm bugging out!

COngratulations!!

Of course I'm thinking that it's not normal because I have basically NO
symptoms other than my mood and being tired. When I was pregnant with
Laszlo my boobs were KILLING me, but that was about it. Why don't my boobs
hurt????

Who cares?!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990