Old May 3rd 04, 01:15 PM
John Doe

Default Have you tried an electric toothbrush?

"Nic" wrote
"John Doe" wrote in message

My dentist says it makes no differance using a normal brush or a electric
brush.

Then he (or she) is wrong.

If your teeth are going to rot, they will rot regardless of what kind
of brush you use.

Also what he said? Maybe he doesn't want to offend your bias.

Given the same time and effort, an electric toothbrush is light years
better for cleaning teeth.

He said those kind of brushes are good for eldery, frail, disabled
or children.

That is a good troll, IMO. Nice touch.

I just got back from a wonderful inline skating session. Awesome sport. The
weather is cool and crisp with a breeze out of the north. It was much fun.
Skate over to my house some day and we will go skating together (nevermind
the Pacific).

I think they make you lazy.

Looking at your next paragraph, one might figure you have been using the
electric toothbrush way too much.

Having said that I use mine but only sometimes. When I think of it and
the kids aren't around as they pefer normal tooth brushes (like me)
sicne we usually all go to bed at the same time (or in the morning
etc)

I think your careless bias in this matter comes from the fact you "think
technology is moving forward to fast!"

How can you type on a PC keyboard without creating sparks?

Nic

news.ops.worldnet.att.net!wnmaster12!wn13feed!worl dnet.att.net!216.196.106.
140!border1.nntp.sjc.giganews.com!border2.nntp.sjc .giganews.com!nntp.gigane
ws.com!news1.optus.net.au!optus!newsfeeder.syd.opt usnet.com.au!news.optusne
t.com.au!not-for-mail
From: "Nic"
Newsgroups: misc.kids.health