Old September 3rd 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tiffany

Default End of my rope

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 2 Sep 2006 13:20:24 -0700, "NanWithCollegeKid"
the following was posted in blue dry erase
marker:

Thanks Kate,

You sound like you have your act together!

On some things... maybe. On others, maybe not. It depends on the day
too. Usually, "Oh well" fixes my attitude problems. In past years, I was
less together... this year, it's good. Seriously, though... who cares if
the house is messy? Who's going to remember that on September 2nd, 2006
the yard was left unmowed? Or the bathroom unmopped? What we remember
was a perfect picnic day, an impromptu trip to the outlet stores, or
pajama and movie day.

NO ONE ever laid on their deathbed, wishing they'd cleaned their house
more often!

That's my story and I"m stickin' to it.

lol... I try telling that to my mom!