Old July 31st 03, 06:19 PM
H Schinske

Default Kids drinking out of a garden hose

There are three issues with garden hoses. The first is whether or not
the material it's made of is safe for drinking water applications. Some
are, some clearly are not. (I believe in the last few years, USA
regulations require appropriate labeling.)

When we bought our hose, my husband made sure it was one that was rated safe to
drink out of, in case anyone ever did. There were definitely at that time two
types of hoses available.

I would not have done it, but I think that one drink one time probably doesn't
matter.

--Helen