Old March 19th 04, 11:07 PM
Bebelestrnge

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

Subject: I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people
From: "'Kate
Date: 3/18/2004 11:38 PM Eastern Standard Time

On 19 Mar 2004 03:56:19 GMT, (Bebelestrnge)

snipped stuff

So in a nutshell yes I am
to blame to a point. I did do the best I could under the circumstances. I

know
I never wanted to hurt anyone.

Yep. I know.

sigh

Feel better now? Cause you sound exhausted. I can't imagine that you
have enough time to spend with Mari let alone take ten minutes out for
yourself and if you don't take care of yourself, you're not going to be
able to do anything for anyone.

I feel really numb, emotionally exhausted, fried and crispy, crunchy... I think
you know what I mean.

Spending time with Mari has been an interesting adventure We do make time
for eachother and the phone lines are always smoking . We go out to eat at
least once a week. She is off from work every Friday and Saturday , she works
a double every Sunday that sucks for sure I have every other Sat to spend
with her and I am home every other tues.and thurs. although we do have the baby
on those days till three. The baby goes to her fathers parents every other
weekend and the kids go out those weekends here and there for a few hours . So
alone time happens and we sleep, LOL! No just a joke! O.K. not funny we sleep
many times. So far we seem to have enough of each other to be content, well at
least she says she is content and happy and where she wants to be. I am still
learning to allow myself this that I feel. Next weekend we are going away
somewhere, ALONE to celebrate 2 years of together. No I do not take care of
myself......... I am not done punishing myself just yet. I know what you are
saying and I know you are right "maybe tomorrow" "yeah tomorrow"

'Kate