Old March 20th 04, 10:34 AM
Bebelestrnge

Default I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people

ubject: I'm a 16 year old mom I wanna chat w/ people
From: "'Kate
Date: 3/19/2004 8:41 PM Eastern Standard Time
On 19 Mar 2004 23:35:27 GMT, (Bebelestrnge)

They would probably figure out a blow up doll huh ? They don't talk much

That'd be my family. We talk around the issues we all recognised quite
nicely. It comes from having deep "family secrets" I suppose.

Wouldn't make a very good "functional" role model either. Hmmmmmmmmm g
I'm outta ideas. I know you will do the best you can to make a difference.

Your
children are lucky to have you, you are a good mother, I can see that.

Yeah, who knows? My oldest turned out fine but the family structure was
different then. We never know whether we did a good enough job until
they're out on their own a few decades adjusting to their own ever
changing life circumstances.

I know what you are saying...I see the same with my oldest Jess her dad and I
were together her first 6 years, I was a stay at home mom then (prisoner
actually) I wanted to work.He wanted control. Anyway, she has turned into a
mighty fine young woman with the drive to get where she is going. Sara had a
much rougher start, has dealt with much loss and suffering from her dad that
won't give her the time of day, my dads death , Gayles death, losing me there
for a while, she is trying and I know she struggles with her "inner demons"
"with the mental illness" label . I want only one thing for them and that is to
have love and happiness in their lives and you are right who knows?
Lets hope!
Bev
'Kate