Old August 13th 03, 07:43 AM
Byron Canfield

Default DCF CT monitor finds kids *worsen* while in state custody

wrote in message
Kane, it's all about you. I prayed to a higher power to help me

understand
you better. My fingers flew on the keyboards.

there was a poor doggie that played in the street
he got caught in the tar
in the hot summer heat
All four of his feet got caught in the street
all four of his feet got caught in the street
then all of sudden there came a car
he barked and he cussed but
he didn't get far
he played in the street
got caught in the heat
his feet stuck in the tar
here comes the car
here comes the car
the barking and cussing was heard from a far
the message came late and
so did the brakes
the brakes came late and
the doggie's mistake cost him a leg
and made him game
yes it made him game and now he is lame
he's barking and cussing and he is lame
he made a mistake and the brakes were late
he played in the street and got caught in the tar
because of the heat he couldn't get far
he barked and he cussed but got hit by a car
and now he walks with a kane
and now he walks with a kane
the story is mine
K-9 is devine
they call him K-9
Yes, they call him K-nine.

I know, it needs work...

Don't give up your day job.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."