Old August 11th 06, 11:07 PM posted to misc.kids
Cathy Weeks

Default Prime example of why I hate other parents...

wrote:
Knit Chic wrote:

As I said (and you seem to have snipped)
Some adults need to learn tolerance just as much as some children need to
learn what is tolerable.

You're the epitome of Entitlemoo. Inconvenience the entire universe
because you have an uncontrollable brat. Nice.

And you are an entitlepoo. You seem to think YOU are entitled to a
perfectly quiet atmosphere. You aren't.

I agree with Knit... both children AND adults need to learn what is
tolerable. I've removed my daughter when she couldn't control herself,
and there have also been adults who should have been removed due to
their obnoxious sense of entitlement.

Cathy Weeks