Old January 3rd 07, 07:44 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Liz

Default 10 months, constantly hungry, won't eat

Hi all,

My 10 month old DD eats very little solids: nothing at all at breakfast, and
just picks at things for lunch and dinner. This in itself doesn't bother me,
but when we started her on solids at 6 months she ate rather more than she
does now. The nurse suggests breastfeeding her less so she's hungry, but I
find if she's hungry she won't even open her mouth for food. She's not
really constantly hungry, but she does seem to nurse if anything more than
she did at 6 months.

Should I be worried? Should I do anything? Or should I just wait and she'll
eventually start to eat?

Thanks,
Liz