Old March 3rd 04, 05:49 PM

Default I love the catch up button...

"CME" wrote in message
news:BXg1c.48740$A12.18903@edtnps84...
Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

You know, I have not seen her post in a while. I hope all is well with her!
Good to see you too girl. The boys must be keeping you hopping. Basketball is
over and we have two weeks before softball begins. John's game last night was
great. He is getting so much better. We do a war face before he goes in.
Thumbs up, war face. Catie is going through some deal where she is "sick" all
the time. I took her in for full physcial. I think she is having some friend
issues.
Well, take care.