Old March 26th 04, 11:44 PM
dolores

Default I love the catch up button...

"lm" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 08:46:25 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

Whoa been busy with the new year... school, work, kids same old same

old...
but I'm still alive and kickin.

Christine

PS: Vicky, glad to see you're posting more. So what happened to Bri? I
didn't see her name in any posts, although I could be wrong, I was pretty
quick with that read all function. lol

Which question makes me wonder: Where's Dennis? And for that matter
where's Dolores? Hmmmmmmmmm. :-)

Here's hoping they and Brianne are having too much fun in the real
world to post these days.

lm

Dunno about "fun"...but between work, kids and what ever else I just dont
have a lot of time......and the weekends are usually spent as an unpaid taxi
driver for the kids.......tomorrow I've to enrol my 2nd son in secondary
school then I'm taking my two sons and their friends off for an afternoon of
archery.........Personally I'd rather stay in bed, and wait there till
monday morning.........

Dolores