Old November 6th 04, 06:41 PM
ModernMiko

"Nicky" wrote in message

"Guy Necologist" wrote in message
Source: NIH/National Institute Of Child Health And Human Development Of
The
National Institutes Of Health
Date: 2004-11-05

Labor Takes Longer For Overweight And Obese Women, Study Finds

Maybe I should be grateful I was overweight with both - the first one took
6 hours, the second took 3 hours, from the first twinge to holding the
product : ) We decided 2 was enough, as we lived an hour away from the
maternity hospital....

Nicky.

Yeah, me too. DS#1 took 5 1/2 hours. Still waiting to see if I'll find out
with DS#2 or it's going to be a c/s (he's breech at 36 weeks - see my 36
week update post if interested). I guess if I weighed less, he would've
squirted right on out!

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords