Old November 5th 05, 12:33 AM

Default NY: Protest Over Custody Order Prompts Release of Files

The problem is that the truth is hard to find these days... what did
the Nazi propanganda artist say about telling a lie enough and it
becomes the truth, I think that quote applies generally to all these
radical organizations such as NOW and NARAL. If a person wants to see
the truth get distorted watch C-SPAN. No ****. I saw the other day a
group of women from the house of representatives speak at 1 am on
C-SPAN about how Judge Alito ruled that "men should be able to veto a
womens right to choose" even if "she was a battered wife" etc. Read
Planned Parenthood v. Casey and get back to me on that one O Women of
the House. It was really funny, one women who bragged about being the
first Hispanic women to do blah blah could barely speak English, what a
joke!