Old July 6th 03, 01:56 PM
Rich Andrews

Default Breastfeeding and the gang prison rape guy (Mark Lowry, MD)

(Mark) wrote in
om:

snip the usual

Todd,
Can you enlighten us all as to why you no longer have a
job...nor, even, a license to practice chiropractic?

Mark, (practicing) MD

P.S. I still hope Yurko dies a horrifying, painful death. I have
seen children who have been beaten to death by adults. It's
unmistakable, it's stomach-churning, and it is unforgivable. (Sorry,
Mother Theresa I ain't.)

In almost all cases, what goes around, comes around. It is just a manner of
patience. It would be nice to hear that Yurko was beaten to death and to
hear about the beatings of a few child abusers, but sadly that probably isn't
going to happen anytime soon.

--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"