Old April 18th 09, 03:19 AM posted to misc.kids
Ericka

Default Weird talking?

Kat wrote:

Should I be concerned?? It's almost like she doesn't know she's doing it or
something. I don't know if she hears it.
She just said, "More s-s-s-s-s-s bubbles Amie" and I'm not sure where that
came from with the s-s-s part...
But anyways... I am concerned and wondering because she's NEVER done this
before and I have definitely noticed it happen over and over and over today
only...

I wouldn't automatically be concerned. She might just
be playing around with the language, which is perfectly normal.
I'd just keep an eye on it and see what happens. If she's just
playing around, she'll move onto something else in not too long
(especially if you don't make the game more fun by making a
big deal of it).

Best wishes,
Ericka