Old May 9th 06, 06:18 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Pack and Plays and Crib Tents/Cross Country Motor Home Trip

They do make tents for the p-n-p.

Good luck with the trip! DH and I really want to do that in the near
future. I'll look forward to a post on how it went :-)

Leann

"Ellen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Debbie,

WOW, you are brave taking two two-year olds on a trip like that! I
don't think I can offer you much except to say that regular crib tents
will not fit on a pack-n-play. I have tried it. I am not aware of
special tents to fit the p-n-p, but maybe in the last five years they
have come up with one. My thinking is that if you know they are just
going to climb out, don't bother with the p-n-p's. Depending on how
much room you have, maybe sleeping bags would be a better option. You
could let them pick out a cool one, make a big deal about it, and maybe
they will stay in them

Good luck!

Elen
Erin 6/95