Old May 10th 06, 04:39 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Pack and Plays and Crib Tents/Cross Country Motor Home Trip

Are you worried that they will get up and into things while you are
asleep? I have camped since I was 6 mos. old and we have had our twins
camping since 8 mos. old. When they were very small, they were in their
pack n plays in our camper. Now, that they are a bit bigger, we bring
one of those bed bars for the bunk. I think your twins are old enough to
sleep in the "bed" part of the camper. Not the upper bunk of the motor
home, but on the folded down couch or table. Another thing we have done
is Mommy sleeps with 1 baby and Daddy sleeps with the other. Campers are
so small that they can't get into much mischief w/o you hearing and
waking up.

Have you been camping with them yet?? It's the running around the
campsite and no gates which is the killer!!! LOL

Mine are already asking when we are going camping this year!!

~Megan~
Mama to twins,
Aidan & Alexis.
Now 3 and a HALF!