Old August 8th 06, 11:29 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

Default The sad story of Esther Figueroa

"Jan Drew" wrote:

SPAMMER. PROVEN LIAR. HarASSER

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Imagine"

Huh?

It's a cultural reference, Jan. Look up the clause "Imagine there's no
heaven" in Google. Don't forget the surrounding quote marks.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.

Only fools (who have been deceived) would that that.

Pardon?

It's from one of the most famous and well-known popular songs of all
time, but I am not surprised that you don't recognise it.

That's correct. I'm not into to well-known popular. Never have been.
Reason. I worked
16-18 hours a day for years. I prefer to listen to songs that make sense.
NOT songs by fools. IMO.

Who wrote it, Jan?
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243