Old October 4th 03, 01:08 AM
ColoradoSkiBum

Default military schools?

: What is ODD? I've heard of OCD, but not ODD.
:
:
: Oppositional [something - Defiance, maybe?] Disorder.

Riiiiight, right, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, of course, now I remember.
You'd think I would know that being a high school teacher.

: I think the folks here who have recommended psychiatric evaluation are
: correct, by the way. Not just therapy, but a thorough evaluation by a
: psychiatrist, not psychologist. I think you want an MD doing this --
: your step son is clearly in lots of trouble, in many ways, and a
: complete diagnostic workup could only help.

Right, I agree. How does one get started with this? Just call a
psychiatrist and ask for an evaluation?
--
ColoradoSkiBum