Old November 13th 03, 01:02 AM
Moon Shyne

Default "Child Support" money?

"Dave" dave@freedoms-door wrote in message

"Jon" wrote in message
news:Gvxsb.181492$HS4.1507961@attbi_s01...
So if you receive support you can never buy a lottery ticket or take a
drink?

Child support should not be used for anything other than for supporting the
child.

So I use the child support to support the children, and buy my lottery ticket
with my own money.

Now........... how can you tell which dollar was which? They all look the same.

FYI. Child support "dollars" can be spent on anything the CP

wants,
as long as they have already had to beg, borrow or steal from others to

make
up the the deadbeat's share before he decided to pay.

Real nice, labeling all fathers as deadbeats.

With the number of comcast email accounts you are now using and the level of
usenet abuse to this NG it is only a matter of time before your account is
suspended for TOS violation.

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article jPtsb.10$6G3.8@fed1read06, Chris says...

Family kourt forces a man to give "child support" cash to the woman.

She
uses such proceeds to purchase lottery tickets, alcoholic beverages,
cigarettes, gifts for her lover, and bon bons. How is this "child

support"
money?
===
It's the "trickle down" effect--You know, "Reaganomics." In the case of

middle
income dads, the presumption is that if you give them (CPs) way more

than
they
need, there is a greater chance that enough will "trickle down" to the

kids to
keep them from starving. Note: This does not include CS ordered to low

income
dads that does not meet the basic needs of the child or upper income

dads
who
are not subject to CS guidelines.
===