Old November 13th 03, 01:16 AM
Gini52

Default "Child Support" money?

In article , Cameron Stevens
says...

"Dave" dave@freedoms-door wrote in message

"Jon" wrote in message
news:Gvxsb.181492$HS4.1507961@attbi_s01...
So if you receive support you can never buy a lottery ticket or take a
drink?

Child support should not be used for anything other than for supporting

the
child.

Supporting the mother *is* supporting the child. I know what you mean but
there's no sane or reasonable way to enforce this.

=====
Of course there is. Our government requires us to maintain receipts for all tax
deductions for, what--7 years? We call it insane and unreasonable but the
government has no problem requiring us to do it. There is no reason a CP should
not be subject to audit if there is reason to believe CS is being misused. All
she needs to do is keep a shoebox for receipts should there be a question. This
would not apply however, if the amount ordered is in line with the actual
reasonable costs of a child. In that case, there is little room for
"discretionary spending."
==
==