Old May 16th 04, 08:18 PM
Editor - Child Support News

Default Choice for Men FAQ

Sorry, Matt, I just don't see that, but then if you have sex out of marriage
and a child results, you've rolled the dice and lost anyhow. I don't see a
man having any right to force the woman to terminate her pregnancy.

But then, I can understand a woman who would choose on her own to terminate
her pregancy either -- I certainly don't believe government should have ANY
role in either deciding about the termination of a pregnancy, nor child
support.

"Matt D" wrote in message
om...
This is completely relevent to this group.

When a woman exercises her unilateral choice to give birth to a child,
and at the same time wants to force paternity on to an unwilling man,
then the specific purpose for doing that is to receive "child support"
money.