Old May 16th 04, 10:15 PM
Bob

Default Choice for Men FAQ

Editor - Child Support News wrote:
Sorry, Matt, I just don't see that, but then if you have sex out of marriage
and a child results, you've rolled the dice and lost anyhow. I don't see a
man having any right to force the woman to terminate her pregnancy.

Of course you misandrists only "see" women having rights. Bigots never
see the hate in their views.

But then, I can understand a woman who would choose on her own to terminate
her pregancy either -- I certainly don't believe government should have ANY
role in either deciding about the termination of a pregnancy, nor child
support.

Of course you misandrists only "see" men as walking wallets who can be
enslaved to pay women. The concept of equal rights for both men and
women is beyond your one-sided misandrist ability to conceive. Bigots

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/