Old February 8th 06, 03:29 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Update on Mother with 14 children

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
link.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
k.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/nati...en-Beaten.html

''We looked at all the facts, and the facts at this point do
not point to what was first being alleged,'' prosecutor Bob
Donohoo said."

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp

snip

But we're talking THIS post. So, what issues did you have with the
information I provided in THIS post?

The information was that she had 14 children and was pregnant, now she's
'only' got 11 and isn't pregnant. What difference does it make if it's 11
or 111, the state is paying for her choices and you seem to want to
defend her, as you do all CPs, that's all.

The information is that she worked full time, and at times worked double
shifts to support her family.

What's your problem with large families, anyway? Staunch Catholics do it
all the time.

There's more wrong with the situation than is right with it. In this
day and age, having 11 children is a bit extreme and almost a
guarantee that the state is financing her choice to have them.

Perhaps so - but again, since there are no facts to back up the
assertion, it would be disingenuous to be making the accusation.

There are none so blind....

As those who love to make accusations and allegations without the data
to back them up?

It was YOUR information, duh.

My accusations? Not likely.

If what you posted was an accusation, there it be.
Phil #3