Old July 21st 03, 05:26 AM

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

Tiffany wrote:

Err... here we go again. To me, no name calling is ok but I can't
control what Roy types or what Paul types nor would I want to. There
is no one to be at fault here. You have name called also though,
maybe not using b---- but you called Paul a women abuser which is
pretty harsh.

um, he IS a woman abuser, Paul Fritz abuses me here regularly, duh Tiffany.
More so then being a bitch as most women confess to
being a bitch.

So, I abuse Paul Fritz worse than he abuses me? ok, you can just stop
"helping" me now, thank you. I've had enough mind games for awhile.

You are dealing with alot right now.... why make it
worse by dealing with negative posts?

good point.