Old April 24th 05, 03:58 AM

Pop wrote:
It's amazing you would think yhou could even hold a convo with any of

these
closed minds here unless yours is equally as closed.

As I said, this one wasn't being asked if I was on his dance card.

Others? Weeeeellll sometimes. 0:-

Do you REALLY think
anyone has any real interest in this group anymore?

Yep. If one is patient and the asses are sufficiently exposed now and
them some hopeful lurker pops out, Pop.

And they can always watch the action, of which there would have to be
some to watch, and private post to whoever they think would be most
helpful.

My concern is less for making earth shattering changes to the system
and more for some of us being here for parents who come a lookin'.
There's that kind of successful talent here the ****ants try to
coverup...because they are such losers and he is a consistent winner.
Many times over.

If the "newsgroup" can't survive this then let it go away by its own
weight. Prophecies of doom aren't really anything but more loser talk.

I just drop by now and then to see who's doing what and it's always

the
same - never anything OT.

If you think it's not OT then you aren't reading enough, or with
sufficient comprehension. There is litte going on that isn't ON TOPIC
these days. A dis**** sock or troll or two isn't anything to give
credence to. Most groups gottem, even the "informational" one's you
claim you are on your way to.

If ever anyone with half a brain steps in here
and decides to throw out the garbage, I'll gtive them a hand cleaning

up,
but until then it's not worth it.

I believe on my last dental x-ray certain angles showed that in fact I
have a complete brain, while back some years ago when I had a swollen
passageway for the nerve from the ear it was noticed that I have an
unusually large brain in certain portions.

Now on to some more informational groups.

Naw. That's either the whine of a loser, or the BS of a troll.

--
Let someone else do it

Yes, we will.

I'm retired!