Old September 4th 08, 11:09 PM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_5_]

Default school supplies!

Nope. Abundantly clear it's not a fundraiser.

Only if you read it, I do try to be quite diligent, but the number of
things that do come home as fundraisers that I'm not interested in, I
could easily overlook it, particularly if there were any photos. We've
been getting book fliers several times a year, it's only finally today
that there was a note saying exactly what happens with the money raised
- it's not even money raised, it's that the company gives a certain
number of books to the school - maybe that had been said before, but I
hadn't picked up on it. You get so much paperwork, I try to look at it
as I come out of school, but if it's in the kids bag I probably wouldn't
(the teachers have mostly been sending things home on the day we walk
in and pick up our pile!), then often when we get in one or other kid is
needing something or nagging for something, the bag often get's put
down, then if it happens to be DH who takes the child to school next, he
doesn't read them but will dump them somewhere where I may or may not
see them and if I'm processing them at a busy time most will go straight
in the recycling.

Cheers
Anne