Old November 9th 03, 05:18 AM
Jen

Default too dry in Winter

"Matthew And Jody" wrote in
:

A quick solution till you get a humidifier, if you have electric floor
based heaters, fill up coffee cups with water and sit one on each
heater. It will help keep some moisture in the air. And Vaseline is
good for anybody's skin. I find it works better then any skin
moisturizers. As for the rash on her chest, she may be allergic to the
soaps you're using to wash her clothes in. Maybe check that out. In
the mean time, put some Vaseline on it, that should help clear it up.
Jody
EDD 29/06/04

"Jen" wrote in message
.. .
Dear pals,

I need some advise about the following:

1. it is pretty cold these couple weeks, so we turn on the heat;
however, I find it is kind of dry for dd. Should I get some kind of
humidifier? hot one or cold one? what about vaporizers? air purifier?

2. dd's skin is kind of dry, especially on her face. Any moisturizer
should I put on her face? Does Vaseline good?

3. dd is 5 months old, and I haven't start feeding her any solid;
however, I found there are some rash on her chest (not itchy). Does it
caused by dryness? What kind of cream should I use to get rid of those
rash?

Please help. Thanks in advance for any suggestion or comment.

Jen

---

What about "base cream" or "Lanolin"?